Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 22, 2012


So Saipan.....Man I love filipino food. So my song I hear now is one I hear on all the car stereos and stores. Something about hearts and stereos. Man music is crazy, I've got a lot of catching up to do. This past week, The AP's Elder Johnson (go Chuuk) and Elder Carlson came to visit. We also had a zone conference with Elder Ringwood. Basically, it was a really good week. We have some really good investigators. Two of which are getting baptized this weekend. I got the box with the ab roller and the gyro ball. I hope I get the camera today. I really want to start taking some pictures. Things are going really good with Elder Roko! I really like him a lot.  I've enjoyed every companion a lot so far. I'm really blessed. The other night when the Ap's were here we went on a split. Elder Johnson with me and Elder carlson With Elder Roko. We went a taught our baptisimal dates while Roko and Carlson went to see a new guy. He fell through so Elder Roko went to a LA's house. While there they saw a girl sitting all on her own watching TV. They invited her over and taught the Restoration. she felt the spirit a lot and really got into it. Yesterday we saw her again and taught the Plan of Salvation. The spirit was so strong. She accepted the Baptisimal date without hesitation. At the beggining of the lesson the member was not really into it. he was stressed and wanted to get other things done. But after we finished he bore his testimony of the spirit. How it had calmed him and helped him relax. He talked about his life before when he was Catholic and didn't feel it. And how he felt when he prayed about the book of Mormon. Lets just say, I'm excited for the 26th of May. She's a 17 year old named Jasmine. Filipina. I'm looking forward to getting the box with the pictures. I can't wait to see what you all look like. I love you all, and I talk to you in a bit. -Elder Lapeyrouse

No comments:

Post a Comment