Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm not gonna lie...I felt kinda studly!!!

Hey everybody hows the week been?
 We had a pretty good week here. We had two baptisms this past Saturday. well actually 3. the other Elders had one as well. I'd like to send you guys a picture but this computer place is pretty lame and keeps all its gear behind a screen. I got the camera. Its way nice. I didn't expect that kind of one. It takes really good pictures, and it has 14x zoom, thats way far! It tracks my GPS location so thats a little crazy. This past week I had a pretty cool moment. We stopped by to see a family that is Marshellese and the first person I talked to was Kosraean.  It took a couple of cranks but I got the motor rolling and talking to him.  I then turned around and spoke Chuukese with their neighbors. I had everybody in a loop with that one. To finish it off I used the few lines of Marshellese that Elder Rufus had taught me. This had em all going, and I'm not going to lie, I felt kinda studly. I really don't know what to do for the car. What are the prices? I really don't want a Corolla. I've been kinda fed up with Corollas and Yaris' since on my mission. I want something that I can do a little more with. That Grand Cherokee looks nice. Is it automatic or standard? Whats their track record? How well do they hold? We'll continue to talk. I've been thinking lately that I'll probably finish my mission here in Saipan. That would be cool. I hope I don't move around much more. 4 islands is enough. well I love you guys!  Hit me up!
 
-Elder Lapeyrouse

No comments:

Post a Comment