Sunday, April 3, 2011

Its going to be a great week.

Last week I was worried about Braydon and sent him some pep talk quotes in an email.  This was his response, and his way of showing me that things had really picked up this week, and he was in work mode.  He did not however answer my questions about food and hopefully not having to eat anymore ants.  I don't know if this was to keep me from worrying or to convince me to send more good stuff from the states.  hehe  The quote that Braydon is talking about was given to our youth at a fireside.  It states
"THERE IS NO CHANCE, NO FATE, AND NO DESTINY, WHICH CAN CIRCUMVENT OR HINDER, OR CONTROL THE FIRM RESOLVE OF A DETERMINED SOUL"






We get to see conference this weekend. But not the Priesthood session. Josh is really that tall? And your prayers worked, this week was rather good. And where did you get that quote about the "firm reslove of the determined soul"? Josh sent it to me first in the middle of a rap.....just wondering. Got some new investigators this week and I hope they'll go well. Elder Matthews term as assistant should be up after this transfer and I'm the next in line age wise to leave Kosrae which is why i feel like I might go. but as a whole, all is well.

 BaptizedConfirmedWith Baptismal DateAttended Sacrament MeetingLessons with a Member PresentOther Lessons TaughtProgressing InvestigatorsReferrals ReceivedReferrals ContactedNew InvestigatorsLessons to RC/LAInvestigators @ Baptism
Utwe
Total001211211551110
This Week's Goals00441124105550
Next Week's Goals

 































As you can see, this was a much better week, and it is only going to go up from here.  Its going to be a great week.
Love you all
 












No comments:

Post a Comment