Monday, September 17, 2012

The final Countdown!!!


 My mission has brought me to crazy lows. Emotional ones I never thought I was capable of. I've always been real careful of who I let in. Doctor house's famous quote "Everybody Lies" has never felt more real.  But I know what to hope for. I know who my friends are. I know who to rely on. I know God lives. I know my Savior lives. The atonement is incredible and he will never forget us. I know me better than I ever have. I know how to trust in whats real. Life got a lot more complicated out here but at the same time so much more simple. I was dead serious when I wrote my email two weeks ago. I may be rough around the edges but I am enlisted, and I'll stand for the title of liberty. I fight. Not because I hate whats in front of me. but because I love whats behind me. That has been my mission. and it forever will be. Satan has personally cut me deep and I've never wanted more to knock him upside the head. double jab, straight. this is my house. kinda deal. My faith has grown. I have learned to recongnize the spirit at the most random times. I needed this. Every young man in God's eternal kingdom needs this. The armor of God does not cover our backs. It's meant for battle. we cannot turn away.


I dont really have a clean shirt. but im not looking to go home all clean and pressed. I'll wear these worn things till i'm done. I can't really tell the luggage stuff now. but i'll look into it. also the activities. I'll finallize it.

Our trip probably wont get approved...but i got a once in a lifetime chance yesterday. I'll tell you guys about that later. :)

I love you guys. I'll see ya'll soon. My camera is full so please bring the macbook and my external hardrive.
 

-Braydon

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy that you have loved Siapan. We have heard a lot of wonderful things about that area. We have missed you here in Chuuk, but know that the Lord sends you where your needed. We hope you keep in touch when you go home and remember that we love you Elder! "Return with honor"

    ReplyDelete