Wednesday, September 29, 2010

more of week one

Alright, so there are a few things that I didn't get into the e-mail.  I really wanted to tell you about Elder Hutchinson.  He's is in our branch and he is from Wales.  He has this really cool accent and he reminds us all of the Lucky Charms Leprechaun.  I wanted Jayson to know that I know someone from where he is serving.  Having only 30 minutes for e-mail blows, but write often.  Mail is solace here.  Worth more than gold.  I am so busy here that I can't barely breathe, but I am enjoying every minute of it.  We get to go to the temple today so, I am excited for that. Oh, the first day here I saw Ryan Bills walking by and I was like "Elder Bills."  He then bobbed his head up through a crowd and then saw me.  He ran toward me chanting "oh my gosh, oh my gosh" and picked me up in the biggest hug ever.  I have also seen Elder Petit, Elder Ethan Thompson, Elder Taylor Bullock and Michael for NC(I don't remember his last name)  I know that you guys don't know these guys but my friends will.  Speaking of BYU peeps, I need your addresses.   I love you all!   Have fun and remember Alma 26:12

Love Elder Lapeyrouse

No comments:

Post a Comment